Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Will You Be Mine?

via 20x200
Today's an exciting day and not just because my husband will probably remember to buy me the Valentine's Day card I've been no-so-subtly reminding him about for a week (what can I say... I LOVE cards and he came through with two last year!)

Today marks my 100th blog post!

This is a big deal because, let's face it, it's really hard to stick with stuff. And time is always crunched and creativity is tough. Some days are annoying (like those when spammers totally throw off my page views) and some are bizarre and exciting (like when I get triple the views than a normal day and spend hours trying to figure out why).

So, thanks for reading and for telling your friends and for coming back. Your feedback is always welcome and hopefully across the next 100 posts my little site will continue to grow, creatively, in viewership, and in depth. I'll take 'em all.

And, because Nik is actually the sweetest guy ever and is wonderful about remembering my favorite things on all sorts of days and not just February 14th, check out these lovelies that he bought me this weekend. (Tulips are my favorite).


I mean, the guy humors me by celebrating like a gazillion anniversaries a year... (the day we met, our first date, our engagement, and then, of course, the actual wedding).

Happy Valentine's!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to both you and Nik! Love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete